- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Bucks County Man on Trial for Child Sexual Abuse
It’s possibly one of the most bizarre and dark trials concerning sexual abuse in Bucks County history.
35-year-old Walter Meyerle is facing a trial by judge in connection with the sexual assault of young girls, teenage girls and teen boys. The accusation against Meyerle date back to 1998. Some of the crimes that Meyerle allegedly committed are too disturbing to mention.
According to court records, the Falls Township man would date women as a way of making contact with their children. In many cases, prosecutors say that’s how Meyerle was able to carry a vast series of molestations and rapes. Judge Diane Gibbons will view an assortment of child porn images that were found in Meyerle’s possession.
Meyerle could face a 100 year sentence.