- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Lansdale Pot Bust
A Lansdale man is accused of selling marijuana from his apartment.
19-year-old Gregory Olsen (pictured here) of the Broadmore Apartments on South Broad Street is charged with possession with intent to deliver and other offenses.
Lansdale and Montgomery Township Police and the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Drug Task Force conducted a joint investigation during July and August using surveillance and controlled buys.
Police executed a search warrant Friday, August 17, and seized about nine ounces of marijuana, suspected hashish, a scale, grinders and other drug paraphernalia and more than $1,800 in cash.