- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Ex LC Coach Udinski Waives Hearing
A former Lansdale Catholic High School coach accused of making false allegations of sexual misconduct against other coaches has waived his preliminary hearing, moving the case closer to trial.
43-year-old Tim Udinski (pictured here) faces charges of stalking and harassment.
He was fired as head lacrosse coach during the 2011 season for engaging in heated arguments with players and staff. After his firing the Archdiocese of Philadelphia received anonymous emails on several occasions saying the football and lacrosse coaches were involved in sexual misconduct. Investigators found that the allegations were unfounded.
In June Udinski told detectives he made the false reports because he was mad at the school for the way it treated him.