- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Woman Heading For Trial In Haz-Mat Incident That Sickened Family
A woman accused of trying to kill herself by mixing a large batch of chemicals in her home, creating toxic fumes, is heading for trial in Montgomery County Court.
32-year-old Victoria Waldman of Pennsburg is charged with endangering the welfare of children and causing a catastrophe.
She was at home with her three children under the age of ten at the time of the incident on Thursday, September 6. The fumes sickened her and the children and made her husband vomit when he arrived home from work.
The children were treated at a hospital and are in his care. She is not allowed to have any contact with them.