- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Accused Art Thief Facing Federal Charges
A former cleaning woman accused of stealing a rare bust of Benjamin Franklin from a Main Line mansion now faces federal charges.
46-year-old Andrea Lawton of Philadelphia is charged with concealing stolen property and transporting it over state lines.
She allegedly stole the $3 million bust from a Bryn Mawr home in August, and she was arrested in late September as she got off a bus in Elkton, Maryland carrying it in a gunny sack. It’s cracked, but the owner says it can be fixed.