- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Turnpike Crash Kills Worker
A Pennsylvania Turnpike employee was killed Monday on the eastbound turnpike just before the bridge over the Schuylkill River.
That’s in Plymouth Township between the Mid-County and Valley Forge Interchanges.
The worker is a Montgomery County resident, 66-year-old Michael SanFelice of West Norriton, a U.S. Army veteran who served in Vietnam.
He was killed and another turnpike employee was injured in a collision between a box truck and a highway maintenance truck. The driver and a passenger in the box truck were also hurt. The injured people were flown to hospitals, and the cause of the crash is under investigation.