- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Burglary Suspect May Have Hit Other Homes
Horsham Township Police have arrested a man in connection with a home burglary, and they believe he may have broken into other homes.
He is identified as 53-year-old Scot Wills of New Britain.
Police say they responded to a report of a burglary in progress early Friday afternoon, October 19, at a home on Meetinghouse Road, but by the time they arrived the intruder was gone.
A neighbor saw someone run toward the woods behind the home, but a search failed to locate the suspect, so they set up surveillance around a car they believed was his, and they captured him when he returned more than three hours later.
They say he worked for an exterminator, which could have allowed him to come and go without raising much suspicion, and some of the other victims may not know their homes were burglarized.