- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Dognapper Gets Time Served, Probation
A Bucks County woman has been given a week already served in Montgomery County Prison, followed by two years on probation, for stealing a dog from a pet store.
38-year-old Deanna Posavec of Richland Township pleaded guilty recently to felony retail theft.
Court documents say she placed a three-pound Dachshund puppy in her handbag and walked out the door at Playful Pets in Plymouth Township Last March.
She was arrested a few days later, after local media outlets showed store surveillance camera pictures of the theft. The dog was valued at $900.