Carbon Monoxide Fumes Sicken Family
Two adults and two children living on Crestwood Circle in Solebury Township were in good condition Wednesday afternoon after receiving treatment at Saint Mary Medical Center. The children are ages five and seven.
Police say a gasoline-powered generator was running in a garage with the door partially opened, and the fumes apparently got into the home through an air duct or around the door frame. Solebury Township Police Chief Dominick Bellizzie says anyone with a generator should keep it outdoors when it’s in use.
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that can be deadly.