- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Carbon Monoxide Fumes Sicken Family
Four members of a Bucks County family were sickened early Wednesday by carbon monoxide fumes.
Two adults and two children living on Crestwood Circle in Solebury Township were in good condition Wednesday afternoon after receiving treatment at Saint Mary Medical Center. The children are ages five and seven.
Police say a gasoline-powered generator was running in a garage with the door partially opened, and the fumes apparently got into the home through an air duct or around the door frame. Solebury Township Police Chief Dominick Bellizzie says anyone with a generator should keep it outdoors when it’s in use.
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that can be deadly.