- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
3 Face Charges For Log House Break-in
Three people are accused of breaking into the historic Morgan Log House on Weikel Road in Towamencin Township.
21-year-old Matthew Copenhaver of Columbia Avenue in Towamencin, 22-year-old Kevin Himes of Stonybrook Lane in Towamencin and 19-year-old Heather Spotts of West Sixth Street in Lansdale are charged with burglary and other offenses.
A neighbor called police at about 7:15am Saturday and reported seeing three people breaking in through a rear window. Police arrested the three a short time later after a brief foot chase on Conestoga Lane and Stonybrook Lane, right around the corner from the crime scene and near one suspect’s home.