- Church Treasurer Accused of Stealing Church Funds
- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Guilty Plea In Bucks Co Teen Sex Case
A Richlandtown man has admitted sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl.
25-year-old Isaac Dingeldein pleaded guilty to aggravated indecent assault of a child and other offenses Monday in Bucks County Court.
Police arrested him in May after officials at the girl’s middle school told her parents he had been there to see her.
She told police she met Dingeldein through Facebook, and they had sex twice in a secluded area of Peace Valley Park in New Britain Township. Police read text messages and listened to cell phone calls that backed up her story.
He will be a registered sex offender under Megan’s Law for the rest of his life.