- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Man Admits Having Basement Pot Farm
A Bucks County man has admitted growing marijuana in the basement of his home on Par Drive in Doylestown Township.
50-year-old Francis Medvedik pleaded guilty to felony charges of growing marijuana while his wife, 45-year-old Caren Shanfeld, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of possession and knowing the illegal plants were being grown in the basement and doing nothing about it.
One of their five children told police about the indoor pot farm, which included fans, grow lights and other equipment.