- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Authorities Investigating Convicted Child Molester
A serial child molester from Bucks County is under investigation for possible witness tampering.
District Attorney David Heckler says his office is looking into whether Walter Meyerle of Falls Township, or people acting for him, may have tried to illegally influence court proceedings.
A judge found him guilty earlier this year on 170 counts of molesting 15 children between the ages of four and 17 over a period of more than a decade.