- Church Treasurer Accused of Stealing Church Funds
- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Second Man Facing Charges In Alleged Insurance Fraud
Towamencin Township Police have arrested a second man in an insurance fraud scheme involving a phony report of a stolen car.
They say 30-year-old Ian Crotzer (pictured here) reported his Infiniti G-37 stolen in early November from his home on Monroe Drive in Towamencin when it in fact was in a garage at Sterling Hall’s home on Winfield Court in the Morgandale Condominiums.
The 33-Year-Old Hall allegedly was to dispose of the car, letting Crotzer get out of paying for financing and insurance and also collect on an insurance claim for the theft.
Crotzer turned himself in more than a week ago, and Hall was arrested Saturday at his place of employment on Route 202 in Montgomery Township. Crotzer is charged with felony insurance fraud, and both men are charged with conspiracy and tampering with or fabricating evidence.