- Church Treasurer Accused of Stealing Church Funds
- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
Listen to these shows on demand right now
2 Held For Trial In Lansdale Drive-By
Two Philadelphia men accused of wounding a man in September of 2011 during a drive-by shooting in Lansdale are being held for trial in Montgomery County Court.
Police say 20-year-old John “Smokey” Sambath and 21-year-old Christian Vietri became involved in an early-morning argument on Wedgewood Drive and Sambath fired a handgun toward a house, striking the victim.
The men were charged in December after a long investigation that included reviewing surveillance video from a nearby convenience store.
Both men face a number of charges including assault and weapons offenses, and Sambath faces the most serious charge of attempted criminal homicide.