- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Ex Coach Gets Probation For Giving Teen Girl Booze
A former Hatboro-Horsham High School coach has admitted giving a 17-year-old girl alcohol at least eight times over the first six months of last year.
24-year-old William Lichtner of Ambler pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and furnishing alcohol to a minor, and a Montgomery County judge sentenced him to one year on probation and 48 hours of community service.
He was her cross-country coach, and he no longer works for the school district. Police started investigating after the girl reported it to her guidance counselor last May.