- Church Treasurer Accused of Stealing Church Funds
- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Alcohol, Speed, Blamed In Double Fatal Crash
Police say a Montgomery Township woman was drunk and speeding when she caused a crash that killed her and another woman.
The crash occurred Saturday, November 24, at Routes 152 and 113 in Silverdale when a Toyota Camry driven by 49-year-old Mary Dodds of Damson Lane in Montgomery Township slammed into a Chevrolet Cavalier driven by 32-year-old Stacy Byrne of Croydon.
Investigators found that Dodds was going more than 78 miles per hour and her blood alcohol level was .36 percent, or 4 1/2 times the legal limit for driving.