- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Teenager Struck and Killed by Train in Bucks County
A teenage boy was struck and killed by a train while walking along a SEPTA commuter rail line track in Middletown on Friday. Police identify the youth as 15-year-old Chris Mongillo of West Highland Avenue in Middletown. He was a student at Neshaminy High School. Investigators say the boy left a note at home. The Bucks County Coroner is calling the death a suicide. It happened on the same SEPTA track where another Neshaminy High School student was struck and killed by a train on New Year's Day.