- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Guilty Plea in Towamencin Child Murder Case
The plea is guilty from a Towamencin man who was in Montgomery County Court on Friday for killing his infant son. 24-year-old Jameel East of Lantern Lane admitted striking the head of the child against a sink after the baby vomited on him. The judge deferred sentencing pending a background investigation. East faces at least 21-years in jail for third degree murder.