- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Loaded In More Ways Than One
A Northeast Philadelphia man is accused of driving drunk while carrying a loaded gun in Towamencin Township.
22-year-old Gerald Gethers is charged with DUI, driving while his license was suspended and carrying a concealed firearm without a license.
Police stopped him early Sunday morning on Valley Forge Road after seeing him driving on Sumneytown Pike with the passenger side headlight not working. They believed he was under the influence of alcohol, and they found a fully loaded .22 caliber revolver in his jacket pocket.