- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Hatfield Township Police are looking for a man who robbed another man at gunpoint around 7:00pm Wednesday at Centennial Park on Cherry Street in Hatfield Borough.
He grabbed the victim from behind, showed a handgun, forced him under a bridge and took cash and other items.
The victim got away during a struggle and called 911, and the robber fled on foot.
He is described as a man in his early 30’s a little over six feet tall wearing blue jeans, tan work boots, a black hooded sweatshirt and a black bandanna over his face.