- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Softball Coach Charged In Teen Sex Case
A Bucks County girls’ softball coach is accused of having sex with one of his players.
34-year-old Kevin Jones of Fairless Hills is charged with indecent assault, corruption of a minor and other offenses.
Police say he started hugging and kissing the girl when she was 13 and it escalated into sexual activity, ending just two weeks ago when her mother filed a criminal complaint after the girl told her older sister, who in turn told their mother.
The girl is now 15, and the encounters occurred at the mobile home where Jones lived. The girl was a frequent visitor there because she became friends with his daughter when they both played softball for the Levittown Bulldogs.
Police say they have more than 1,400 easily understood text messages that make the sexual relationship obvious.