- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Trucker Cited After Crash
A truck driver was cited for careless driving after causing a three-vehicle crash Tuesday morning in Towamencin Township.
Police say 53-year-old James Perrett of Warren, PA stopped his tractor trailer behind two other vehicles around 8:30 at Sumneytown Pike and Bustard Road.
When the first one started moving he did the same, striking a Toyota Camry that was still stopped and sending it into the rear end of a Honda Civic that was starting to move.
The Honda driver, 45-year-old George Park of Harleysville, and the Toyota Driver, 62-year-old Mary Klenieski of Lansdale, received minor injuries.