- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
3 Accused In Serial Burglaries
Three men are accused of committing more than 20 daytime burglaries in Montgomery and Berks Counties.
The crimes occurred between July of last year and January of this year in Lower Providence, Upper Providence, Limerick, Lower Frederick and New Hanover Townships in Montgomery County and Robeson Township in Berks County.
Police say Mark Phillips, Michael Benner and Joseph Samsel operated under a common plan, forcing their way into homes that were not easily visible from roads and taking jewelry, guns, electronic equipment and other items.