- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Cashier Gets Jail Time For Using Customer’s Card
A former cashier manager at a Montgomery County Walmart has admitted using a customer’s debit card to do a little shopping of her own.
45-year-old Keisha Smith-Lee of Philadelphia pleaded guilty to fraud, and a judge gave her 11 1/2 to 23 months in county prison followed by three years on probation.
The incident happened last October at the Walmart on Route 63 in Upper Moreland Township, when a customer left her card behind.
Court documents say she used it at two other stores and a gas station, where surveillance cameras took her picture.