- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Pot Bust In Lansdale
A Bucks County man is accused of selling marijuana in Lansdale.
58-year-old Leon Nazian of Fairless Hills is charged with possession with intent to deliver and other offenses.
Police say they received information in December that a man named Leon, who worked at Lansdale Meats and Deli in Hatfield Township, was selling the drug.
They say he sold small amounts after hours to a plainclothes officer in the parking lot of Mater Dei Elementary School on East Main Street, and police arrested him Friday, February 22, on Seventh Street.