- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Landlord Says Renter Threatened Him, Court Date Set
An incident that happened in early March Between a 23-year-old man and his landlord is headed to court. Police records show that William Kane became involved in a fight with his landlord after the landlord complained to kane about a late rent payment. Police say an argument ensued and Kane attacked the landlord with a knife. The landlord, who was renting out his basement to kane, ran from the basement and locked the door. The landlord called kane’s father, instead of the police. kane, according to a police report,left the property, he returned with a tire iron and threatened the landlord after his belongings were placed outside the property. A judge threw out a charge of aggravated assault, but Kane will face six other charges, including three counts of misdemeanor simple assault. Kane was released on 10-thousand dollars bail. He faces a May 22nd arraignment in Montgomery County Court.