- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
N.J. Man Arrested on Charges of Robbing Knapp Rd. Bank
A Hamilton, New Jersey man is behind bars in connection with allegedly using a note that threatened he had a gun in order to rob the Citizens Bank branch on Knapp road in Montgomery Township, just after 3pm on May 23rd. Montgomery Township Police say, the bank branch is located in the Montgomeryville Giant Supermarket. Police say 38-year-old Freddie Feliciano fled the scene with 12-hundred dollars. Feliciano’s escape was short lived, when he drove through Towamencin Township and was stopped by officers on Sumneytown Pike, near Bustard Road. Feliciano faces a host of charges and is being held at the Montgomery County Correctional Facility after failing to post 100,000 bail.