- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Police Say Man Flees To Pa. Turnpike After Burglary
Two Lower Salford Township Police officers were injured as a result of a chase involving a New Jersey man. The officers were treated and released from a nearby hospital. According to police, the man was suspected of burglarizing a Harleysville gym. The incident happened a little after 3:30 Saturday morning when officers spotted Isaiah Crawley walking away from the Montgomery County Sports Performance center on Christopher Lane. Police say, Crawley had property in his arms from the business. Crawley failed to stop for police and sped off in his car, hitting an unmarked police car. He then fled to the Pa-Turnpike. Crawley was eventually captured at Fort Washington. Crawley faces 14 charges, including burglary, simple assault and aggravated assault. He’s behind bars after failing to post 500-thousand dollars bail.