- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Crash In Montgomery Twp. Sends Two People To The Hospital
A crash between a box truck and a Toyota highlander results in two injuries. It happened Thursday morning just before 11 on Bethlehem Pike, near Mele drive. The crash happened in the northbound lane, according to Montgomery Township Police. Police say the Toyota Highlander impacted the truck, driven by a 33-year-old Philadelphia man. Police say, a Montgomery County woman was behind the wheel of the Toyota. The Philadelphia man was transported via helicopter to University of Pennsylvania Hospital. The woman was taken by ambulance to Abington Hospital.