Gas Release at Montgomery Twp. Company Non-Threatening

Businesses and a preschool were prepared for the worse in Montgomery Township when a suspected hazmat incident was believed to be unfolding at I-T-W Polymers and Coatings on Commerce Drive. Fire officials say, alarms went off just before two Wednesday, when a chemical reaction in a research lab caused gases to spread throughout the facility. Fire officials discovered that the gas was not a threat. Businesses and the pre-school stayed inside their buildings, shutting off heating and air-conditioning systems, until just after 3pm, when the incident ended. No one was injured.

Suspected Lansdale Drug Dealer Turns Himself In

Lansdale Borough Police have a suspected drug dealer in custody after he turns himself in. police say, 36-year-old Frank Cristea turned himself in Thursday. Cristea was wanted after police searched his apartment on April 19th and discovered an array of drugs, suspected drug money and paraphernalia. he’s in prison after failing to post bail.Cristea faces ten drug related charges. When Police searched Cristea's apartment on the 500 block of west 8th street they found seven grams of cocaine, Xanax pills, pot and more than 14-hundred dollars of suspected drug money.

Blue Bell Man Shopping with Wife in Philly Killed By Vehicle

A crash between two cars caused one of the vehicles to leave the road and hit the
79-year-old man at 18th and Sprin Garden streets. The Blue Bell man, whose identity has not been released, was pinned under the car. He was rushed to Hahnemann University Hospital, where he died of his injuries. The man was hit just after 4:30 Wednesday afternoon. His wife was also rushed to Hahnemann University Hospital.
She was last listed in stable condition.

Franconia House Fire Caused by Discarded Ashes

A Franconia Township home isn’t totally gutted, but it will take time to repair what out-of-control flames did to the home in a short period of time. It happened Monday, just before 6pm. Fire officials say, the homeowner dumped ashes from a wood stove outside the home on the 700 block of Springshire road. The wind carried the ashes toward the home and garage. Firefighters were forced to use foam to beat down the flames, but a minivan would be burned along with two lawnmowers. Flames swarmed the garage. No one was injured as a result of the fire. 

Get In Touch

Address: 1210 Snyder Road
Lansdale, PA 19446

Phone: (215) 855-8211

Phone: (215) 723-2116