- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Bucks Co Grants Preserve Open Space, History
The Bucks County Commissioners have approved a $194,000 grant for a conservation easement on more than 29 acres of land in East Rockhill Township, adjacent to Haycock Mountain. The land, which is being preserved as open space, includes about 1,600 feet along the Tohickon Creek. The township is also contributing to the purchase. The commissioners have approved another grant in the amount of $780,000 to pay for the third and final phase of renovations at the historic Pearl Buck House in Hilltown.