- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Disestablishment Ceremony Held At Willow Grove Base
The Willow Grove Naval Air Station has seen its last military flights. The planes and helicopters took off Wednesday, headed for new homes at the McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst Joint Base in New Jersey. They were part of a disestablishment ceremony as the base heads toward closing later this year. While a small Pennsylvania National Guard installation will remain, most of the 1,100-acre base will be redeveloped for civilian uses.