- Church Treasurer Accused of Stealing Church Funds
- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Nation's Debt Has Employers Hesitant To Hire According to Bucks Congressman
Bucks County Congressman, Mike Fitzpatrick, who voted to support the debt deal says
big decisions about cutting a bloated Federal government still must be made.
“We’re not in the end zone yet, we didn’t throw the touchdown pass yet. The bigger concern is not the debt ceiling. It’s the fact that we have tens of millions of people out of work , 9.2 percent unemployment. The numbers are coming out again on Friday and I’m concerned. The amount of debt is causing job creators to hold back”
The 8th District Republican says the economic recovery can only happen when serious government debt reduction happens. Fitzpatrick says he doesn’t support hiking taxes, but does believe in closing tax loopholes. Fitzpatrick was a guest on Comment Please by Univest Wednesday afternoon.