- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Bucks Co Mixed-Use Development Gets Preliminary Approval
The Warrington Township Supervisors have approved preliminary plans for a mixed-use development on a 67-acre site along Route 611 south of Paul Valley Road. Known as Valley Gate, it would have a 153,000 square foot Walmart, 81 carriage-style townhouses, a four-story 100-room Hilton Garden Inn, and McDonald’s, Olive Garden and Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants. The townhouses are planned for 20 acres at the southern end of the property, near County Line Road. The main access roads will intersect with Route 611 and Paul Valley Road, and the development will have several internal roads.