, Director of Community Engagement and Volunteerism for the North Montco Volunteer Center. Explained NMVC's Mission and vision, how they match volunteers to their skills.
Also Sarah Whetstone
, Executive Director of the North Penn United Way. Gave a summary and overview of the organization and what NPUW does. Explained how this years's community summit creates focus for community change and bring community members together to brainstorm ideas about community change and reasons behind indicators.
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program
- History of program including statistics and dollars returned
- Client qualifications adjusted gross income below $60,000
- Earned Income Tax Credit – what it is and who qualifies for it
- Volunteer Positions & Training
- Montgomery Country Tax Coalition
- Contact Information: website: http://www.mctaxcoalition.org
, call 215-855-3319,