- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Elderberry Farm Preserved
The Bedminster Township Supervisors have approved buying the development rights for Elderberry Farm under their Farmland Preservation Program. It means the land will be farmed forever, and it cannot be sold to a developer.
Elderberry Farm, on Kellers Church Road, was home to Charles Hoeflich. He was a long-time president of Union National Bank in Souderton, and he helped it grow and change its name to Univest. He lived at the farm up until his death last November at the age of 97.
Bedminster Township is paying $6,000 per acre for an Agricultural Easement at a total price of about $214,000.