- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Horsham Approves New Billboard Regulations
Horsham officials have decided to allow electronic billboards with changeable messages.
It’s one of several provisions in an ordinance Township Council passed this week regulating all billboards.
It limits their height to 25 feet and allows them along three highways with spacing between them of 700 feet on Easton Road and 400 feet on County Line Road and Route 309.
Only a little more than a quarter-mile of route 309 passes through Horsham Township, but it’s just north of the Route 63 intersection with commercial development on both sides of the road. The ordinance was prepared in cooperation with the billboard industry.