- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Horsham Looks At Eliminating Crash Zone
Horsham Township Council is looking at eliminating an Airport Crash and Noise Overlay Safety Zone that has been on the books for a long time.
It was established in 1998 for the Willow Grove Naval Air Station, which is now closed, and there are no plans to allow civilian aviation on the airstrip that still exists, so council members say there is no longer any need for the safety zone. The base was officially closed one year ago this month.