- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
U Merion Approves Chop Center
The Upper Merion Township Supervisors have approved plans for a Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Specialty Care Center on North Gulph Road, across from the UGI Amerigas Building.
It will offer a number of outpatient services including cardiology, chemotherapy and sports medicine.
The hospital plans to break ground as soon as possible and open it next year.