- Church Treasurer Accused of Stealing Church Funds
- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
Listen to these shows on demand right now
W Ambler Plan Advances
The Whitpain Township Supervisors are moving forward with a revitalization plan for the West Ambler neighborhood.
It’s had problems in recent years with flooding, environmental contamination and declining property values.
The plan looks at stormwater management issues and recommends working with Temple Ambler on a watershed study.
It also recommends upgrades to Wissahickon Park, which is part of the BoRit asbestos disposal site, and improvements to make the neighborhood more attractive.
The plan has been sent to township and Montgomery County planners for review and comment.