- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
WNPV’S New AM-Edition Kicks Off First Show with Jimbo!
Jim Bohannon, host of the Jim Bohannon show, weeknights on WNPV at 10, joined Darryl Berger on WNPV’S New AM Edition Monday morning to talk about gridlock in D-C.
“A Republican House, a Democratic Senate, a Democratic President and it’s the same people, I’m sure who cast, what I call the straight paralysis are the first to whine about gridlock, if you don’t like it, then make up your mind in 2014”
Bohannon says, there’s some potential hope with bi-partisanship on gun control and immigration reform.