- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Local Financial Expert: IRS Needs Changes in Several Areas
The controversy concerning IRS intimidation seems to be a long standing
problem, according to George Toth, Host of WNPV programs, Regarding Your
Money and Chestnut Investment Attitudes.
"This essentially is setting up that agency to be the bidding of a
particular administration. The agency then loses it direction and trust.
But make no mistake, this is very disturbing."
Toth was a guest Friday morning on the AM-Edition.