- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Senator Casey Crafts Bill to Help Veterans
Helping veterans as Memorial Day approaches is the goal of a bill sponsored by Senator Bob Casey. Casey has crafted legislation that would make it easier for veterans to start a small business by way of a franchise.
“It would provide a tax credit for veterans who choose to purchase a franchise and open a business in their local community. The credit would a 25-percent credit, meaning up to 25-percent of the franchise fee up to a cap of
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, more than
200-thousand post 9-11 vets are currently unemployed.