- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Montco Lawmaker Agrees with Fee and Gas Increase for Roads
Debate continues on the course the state will take on generating money for the repair of roads and bridges throughout the state. State Rep. Paul Clymer is concerned about the vast number of state roads that need care.
“I do support a modest increase for the cost of gas at the pump and modest increases for registration and licenses. I think the motorists understand that we have an infrastructure that needs serious repairs and needs to be rebuilt.”
Clymer doesn’t agree with the Rafferty bill, feeling that the measure is too steep. But he believes the two sides can come to an agreement to modestly increase fees for transportation issues.