- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
State Lawmakers Eye Gas Tax To Fix Roads and Bridges
You might have to pay more at the pump to help pay for rehabbing Pennsylvania’s road and bridge infrastructure.
“We need to do those things before there is an accident or heavy knows.”
That’s State Rep. Kathy Watson who says she doesn’t like lifting the capon the state’s wholesale gasoline tax, but believes it’s necessary to raise the millions of dollars needed for the repairs. Watson doesn’t think it will hike prices 25 centers per gallon, as some estimates have said.