- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Political Analyst: Nation Differs with Pres. On Syria
Political analyst, Dr. Chris Borick says, most Americans do not support military intervention in Syria and he doesn’t think the President’s interviews today and address to the nation Tuesday night will sway public opinion.
“As much as I give the bully pulpit of the Presidency a lot of power in terms of moving the public, on this issue, I doubt, very much, that he’s going to sway a large majority of Americans on his position.
Borick is the Director of The Center of Public Policy at Mulhenberg College in Allentown and was a guest on the Monday afternoon Edition of Comment Please By Univest on WNPV.