- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
NP Budget Approved
The North Penn School Board has approved a budget that calls for more than $202 million in spending and a real estate tax hike of just under three percent for the new school year. The typical homeowner will see the tax bill go up by about $83. Finance Committee Chairman Steve Hladik says the spending increase is about one half of one percent, and the North Penn tax rate is still lower than neighboring districts.