- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
NP Sees Savings With Shared Bus Rides
The North Penn School Board has approved a plan to save money by sharing rides with neighboring districts for students bussed to private schools outside the district. The agreement with the Wissahickon, Upper Dublin, Hatboro-Horsham, Upper Moreland and Lower Moreland Districts will save an estimated $1.3 million a year. A side benefit might be a little less traffic congestion.